This role focuses on community engagement strengthening the bridges between the product and the players. The ideal candidate is fun at heart, loves to interact with people and has a passion for gaming.
- Perform product research and market analysis
- Develop customer intelligence
- Generate content across social media and web
- Propose and execute marketing activities that cater to the community
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Mass Communication with a minimum acquired of Grade A in O-Levels/SPM in English
- Pleasant personality
- Possess presentation skills and ability to engage audience
- Be comfortable with public appearance
- Knowledge and experience in MapleStory will be an advantage
Are you the person we need?
Fun & young at heart, responsible, creative, innovative, out-of-box thinker, initiative and self-motivated person. Above all else, have a passion for gaming. If you are, write in to us all the following:
- Email Subject: [ASO] Community and Product Marketing Specialist (SG/MY)
- Cover letter stating your relevant experience
- Last/Current Drawn and expected salary
- Games which you are currently playing or have played before
Applications with any missing information will be rejected. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.