• Set and implement social media and community campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Constant content creation and community management on Social Media Platforms
• Organize events (online) to build community and boost brand awareness
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner (Facebook, Social Media Platforms and Mobile App Stores)
• Monitor and report feedback and online reviews from community (Facebook, Social Media Platforms and Mobile App Stores)
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• At least 1-2 years work experience in Online Community Management
• Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. build and maintain an online community, creating event series)
• Active in a wide variety of social media activities such as community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, and more
• Experience establishing metrics, gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals
• Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community group
• Ability to connect with people and stimulate discussions.
• Excellent communication skills and creative writing skills in English
• At least diploma in Communication, Marketing or related disciplines
LFG? Tell us your skill builds!
Fun & young at heart, creative self-motivated person with a passion for games? If you are, apply with the following to email@example.com:
– Email Subject: [ASM] Community Marketing Specialist (MY)
– Cover letter stating your relevant experience
– Last/Current Drawn and expected salary
– Games which you are currently playing or have played before
Applications with any missing information will be rejected. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.