• Bridge Product teams and Indonesian players
• Support the execution of regional marketing plans
• Identify and establish relationships with Media, Influencers, Gamers Communities and other stakeholders
• Identify and leverage on communication opportunities
• Localization of marketing and product materials from English to Bahasa Indonesian
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in B2C communication experience
• At least a Degree in Marketing/Communications/Language (English/Bahasa Indonesia)
• Understand the needs and motivations of gamers
• Self-starter, independent and hands on leader
• Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Fluent in both written & spoken English AND Bahasa Indonesia
• Results orientated with great adaptability and initiatives
Interested candidates, please send in your CV in WORDS format to email@example.com.
All CVs MUST BE in ENGLISH.
Attention to HR Department stating clearly:
• Subject Title: [ASO] Marcomm Specialist (ID)
• Cover letter stating your relevant experience to the applied position
• Expected salary
• Current salary
Applications with missing information will be rejected. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.