• Develop marketing communications plans including media strategies, targets, budget and execution
• Develop marketing launch plans including marketing strategies, targets, budget and execution
• Develop media relations strategies, seeking high-level placements in print and online media
• Leverage existing media relationships and develop new contacts within business and industry media
• Create content for press releases and media articles
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a frequent basis
• Develop regular reporting on KPI to internal management and external partners.
• First point of contact for mobile networks and media partners.
• Work closely with Regional/Local Marketing and Operations teams
• Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on on-going basis.
• Perform Market Research and Testing on products constantly.
• At least 2 years of experience in Public Relations.
• Experience in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Social, Mobile, etc.) with at least 1-2 years of mobile app marketing experience
• Experience in designing and execute successful public relations campaign.
• At least diploma in Communication, Marketing or related disciplines
• Hands-on experience with mobile measurement platforms & paid media channels
• Analytical with a strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
LFG? Tell us your skill builds!
Fun & young at heart, creative self-motivated person with a passion for games? If you are, apply with the following to email@example.com:
– Email Subject: [ASM] Mobile Marketing Specialist (MY)
– Cover letter stating your relevant experience
– Last/Current Drawn and expected salary
– Games which you are currently playing or have played before
Applications with any missing information will be rejected. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.