• Perform network management duties for corporate office and data centre
• Ensure network availability and integrity
• Pro-active monitoring of network performance on day to day basis
• Document changes made to the network (LAN & WAN) architecture.
• Configure and setup of eBGP, OSPF and stubby networks.
• Manage, configure Cisco router and switches.
• Manage Firewalls from different vendors, mainly Fortigate & Juniper.
• Events and game support
• Server installation, configuration.
• On-call standby for emergency.
• Product evaluation and comparison
• Minimum diploma or equivalent
• Preferably at least 3 years working experience in network environment
• Knowledge of BGP and the different options which affect routes
• Knowledge of internal OSPF and inter-VLAN routing.
• Good knowledge of network & security best practices used by the industry
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP and other protocols
• Knowledge of Solaris / Linux preferred
• Good knowledge in CISCO switches.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, problems solving skills required
• Good interpersonal in both verbal and written skills
Interested candidates, please send in your CV in English in WORD format to email@example.com
All CV should be attention to HR Department stating clearly:
• Subject Title: [ASO] Network Engineer (SG)
• Cover letter stating your relevant experience to the applied position
• Expected salary
• Current salary
Applications with missing information will be rejected. Only short listed candidates will be notified.