- Perform network management duties for corporate office and data centre
- Ensure network availability and integrity
- Pro-active monitoring of network performance on day to day basis
- Document changes made to the network (LAN & WAN) architecture.
- Configure and setup of eBGP, OSPF and stubby networks.
- Manage, configure Cisco router and switches.
- Manage Firewalls from different vendors, mainly Fortigate & Juniper.
- Events and game support
- Server installation, configuration.
- On-call standby for emergency.
- Product evaluation and comparison
- Minimum diploma or equivalent
- Preferably at least 3 years working experience in network environment
- Knowledge of BGP and the different options which affect routes
- Knowledge of internal OSPF and inter-VLAN routing.
- Good knowledge of network & security best practices used by the industry
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and other protocols
- Knowledge of Solaris / Linux preferred
- Good knowledge in CISCO switches.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, problems solving skills required
- Good interpersonal in both verbal and written skills
Interested candidates, please send in your CV in English in WORD format to email@example.com
All CV should be attention to HR Department stating clearly:
- Subject Title: [ASO] Network Engineer (SG)
- Cover letter stating your relevant experience to the applied position
- Expected salary
- Current salary
Applications with missing information will be rejected. Only short listed candidates will be notified.