• Plan & Execute integrated Product Roadmap consisting of updates and activities
• Perform Customer Service for Game & Billing Related Problems
• Perform Localization of Marketing Creatives and Game Scripts
• Perform Quality Assurance of Mobile Games as a Service
• Work with Product Owner to identify local product strategy and activities
• Analyze and forecast game performance using daily statistics
• Plan & Maintain Mobile Games Platform (Website, Forum, Community Sites)
• Build Awareness of Asiasoft Mobile Games – Community Seeding Initiatives
• Planning and managing content timeline for social media platforms
• Brainstorm & formulate community activities to improve game performance (Online/Offline)
• Work with marketing team to enhance effects and outcome of community activities (Online/Offline)
• Work with various departments on the implementation of community activities
• Gather feedback from community (Online/Offline)
• Plan and execute video blog/guides/content (YouTube/Streaming)
• Build and manage a team of community leaders to ensure healthy user game experience
• Execute offline events as and when necessary
• Assist and contribute to Product/Community Enhancement initiatives
Our Product Specialists are the core of the company. An important balance between understanding our customers and the company’s direction is essential to thrive in this position. Product Specialists are expected to not only grow and maintain the games, but also plays a critical role in the growth of the company. The diversified tasks will allow the individual to grow and mature in the industry and eventually allow the individual to excel and become the expert regionally.
• Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
• Possesses native proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia.
• Possesses basic English written skills to communicate with off-site teams.
• Experience in relevant community management experience will be advantageous
• Has a good understanding of the gaming community and is an avid gamer
• Prior experience in the Online Games Industry is a plus.
• Excellent written communication is a must
• Strong knowledge of social media platform and its tools to increase engagement
• Possesses the ability to brainstorm and plan for creative ideas
• Possesses the ability to multitask
• Has a cheerful and outgoing personality
• Must be willing to appear in videos and streams
Interested candidates, please send in your CV in WORDS format to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL CVs SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH and attention to HR Department stating clearly:
• Subject Title: [ASO] Product Specialist (ID)
• Cover letter stating your relevant experience to the applied position
• Your expected salary
• Current salary
• Date of commencement
Applications with missing information will be rejected. We regret to inform that only short listed candidates will be notified.