• Daily communication between local and Korean operational teams.
• Translate and proofread between Korean and English.
• Assist the Product Manager in coordinating projects
• Singaporeans only
• Minimum O-Levels Grade B English
• Minimum TOPIK II (Grade 4)
• Fluent in both spoken and written Korean and English
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge and experience in MapleStory will be an advantage
Are you the person we need?
Fun & young at heart, responsible, creative, innovative, out-of-box thinker, initiative and self-motivated person. Above all else, have a passion for gaming. If you are, write in to us all the following:
– Email Subject: [ASO] Project Coordinator (Korean-speaking) (SG)
– Cover letter stating your relevant experience
– Last/Current Drawn and expected salary
– Games which you are currently playing or have played before
Applications with any missing information will be rejected. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.