• Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
• Responsible in proofreading translated localisation and make revision when necessary
• Write and proofread news content, announcement and articles for Social Media Platforms
• Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
• Understanding language styles that appeal to various target markets
• At least 2-3 years working experience in Copywriting
• A creative individual who is able to create original work and develop ideas when required
• A determined individual who can persist even when projects take long to complete and go through multiple revisions.
• One who possesses perceptiveness to ensure their writing is relevant and understands how community reacts to the writing.
• An eye for detail
• Last but not the least, exceptional writing skills with the ability of using proper tone, sentence structure and grammar
LFG? Tell us your skill builds!
Fun & young at heart, creative self-motivated person with a passion for games? If you are, apply with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Email Subject: [ASPH] Copywriter (PH)
– Cover letter stating your relevant experience
– Last/Current Drawn and expected salary
– Games which you are currently playing or have played before
Applications with any missing information will be rejected. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.