- Develop marketing launch plans including marketing strategies, targets, budget and execution
- Source and test new user acquisition channels for mobile apps.
- Develop strategies to grow mobile user engagement.
- Monitor and optimize mobile app campaigns according to KPIs set.
- Develop regular reporting on KPI to internal management and external partners.
- First point of contact for mobile networks and partners.
- Work closely with Regional/Local Marketing, Operations, and design teams.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on on-going basis.
- Perform Market Research and Testing on products constantly.
- Experience in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Social, Mobile, etc.) with at least 1-2 years of mobile app marketing experience
- At least diploma in Communication, Marketing or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience with mobile measurement platforms & paid media channels
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Genuine interest in gaming, analytics, and advertising a MUST
LFG? Tell us your skill builds!
Fun & young at heart, creative self-motivated person with a passion for games? If you are, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject Title: [ASO] Mobile Marketing Specialist (SG)
- Cover letter stating your relevant experience to the applied position
- Expected salary
- Current salary
Applications with missing information will be rejected. Only short listed candidates will be notified.