As the product champion, this role works across various functions such as Quality Assurance, Game Planning, and Customer Service. The candidate assists the Product Manager to defend the game’s health and operational status as well as achieve product targets.
- Conduct extensive tests to ensure that the content delivered by developers is fit for release.
- Perform policing and investigation on anomalies found in the game.
- Address and resolve player issues in a timely manner
- Monitor game’s health and operational status
- Compile walkthroughs and notes for the purpose of Patch and Update notices
- Plan and execute product activities
- Minimum SPM/O-Level certificate with at least a B in English
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with very strong attention to details
- Well-acquainted with MSEA post-2014 till current
- Must be willing to work long and irregular hours when necessary
Are you the person we need?
Fun & young at heart, responsible, creative, innovative, out-of-box thinker, initiative and self-motivated person. Above all else, have a passion for gaming. If you are, write in to us all the following:
- Email Subject: [ASO] Product Specialist (GM) (MY)
- Cover letter stating your relevant experience
- Last/Current Drawn and expected salary
- Games which you are currently playing or have played before
Applications with any missing information will be rejected. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.