- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people whom we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Usage
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for Asiasoft Passport or Playpark game account, when you use Asiasoft Online products or services, when you visit games’ web pages, and when you enter each game. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- Personal information is any information about you that you have provided to us including but not limited to the following: Name (b) Identity card/ birth certificate/ passport details (c) Contact details (including telephone number and email address) (d) Date of birth (f) Gender (g) Nationality (h) Personal opinions from feedback and response to survey
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, page visited and amount of time spent on each page.
- We receive and record information when you play our games including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, login time and actions done.
- We use these information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We may use your personal information to contact you for marketing purpose from time to time. This may include mail, email and text messages. If you do not wish to receive such messages, you may opt out of these marketing messages at any time by unsubscribing at here
- We do not sell your personal information to any third party.
- We will only disclose your personal information to any party, including third parties, on a need-to-know basis. Access to your personal information will only be provided to them for the purpose of performing specified functions. We will require these third party service providers to ensure that the personal information disclosed to them are kept confidential and secured.
- When required by law, we may disclose your personal information to the authorities when requested.
- We find that your actions on our web sites and games violate our User Abuse Policy and Terms and Conditions of Asiasoft Passport or Playpark game account during first registration or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- We may set and access Asiasoft Online cookies on your computer.
- We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You may access and correct to your personal information by logging into your Asiasoft Passport or Playpark game account. It is important to keep your password secured to avoid unauthorised access.
How we store your personal information
- Your personal information is stored in our database. We provide high level security and controls to protect your personal information against unauthorised access. Your personal information is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for legal purpose.
- Your Asiasoft Passport or Playpark game account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes.
- You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
Questions or Suggestions or Issues
- We are secured under GlobalSign Certification Authority (www.globalsign.com). This certification applies to all English-language sites under the AsiasoftSEA.com domain.
- For any enquiry pertaining to handling of your Personal Data maintained with us, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) through the following channels:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate in the subject heading “Personal Data Protection”)
6291 6129 (Operating Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm daily except weekends and public holidays)
Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd
20 Kallang Avenue, #06-00 Pico Creative Centre, 339411
Attention: Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Our DPO may get in touch with you if further information or clarification is required.